Saturday, January 24, 2009
Tutoring
Today I spent the morning tutoring Carol. We took extra long because she wouldn't have made it through the next week without knowing what happened in the book Among the Dolls. So we took time to finish the last half in one sitting. It was really fun to read the book together and share the suspense and love for that story. She is a very bright student and fun to teach. Here in the picture she is holding a family of dolls that my mother made and is sitting next to the doll house. I asked her to set it up for my grandchildren, and she was delighted to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How cute! I bet it is so much fun to teach someone who is excited to learn. She seems like such a beautiful girl.
What a cute little girl! She is a lucky girl, as well, to have your undivided attention as her teacher.
Post a Comment