Saturday, November 1, 2008

Book Club Expo in San Jose, CA


Jean and I had a great time hearing authors and being inspired as to what we'll read next. The weather was perfect and the Expo was organized to perfection. We dragged many pounds of books, free and otherwise, back on the plane. It was a real upper.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun. Great to have a "sister" trip. Will you be sharing the books you'll read on this blog?

Brad O. said...

I knew you guys would have tons of fun at that Book Club Expo. You probably met one of the same San Jose convention center buildings that I meet once a year at my nerdy arcade gathering.

CarolO said...

I'm reading Three Cups of Tea right now on my new Kindle!

Brad O. said...

I wonder if a Kindle would inspire me to read something for a change? Nevermind... We're poor and can't afford one now since we have another mouth to feed. :)

Unknown said...

Oooh, I didn't know you got a Kindle! How do you like it? We haven't talked aobut it. I think I'm going to have to break down and get one. It looks fascinating.